This website template has been designed by Free Website Templates for you, for free. You can replace all this text with your own text.
You can remove any link to our website from this website template, you're free to use this website template without linking back to us.
1. Minimum qualification for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy part-I course — A pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.
- 1. Intermediate examination in Science;
- 2. The first year of the three-year degree course in Science,
- 3. 10+2 examination (academic stream) in Science;
- 4. Pre-degree examination;
- 5. Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination.
2. Provided that there shall be reservation of seats for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Govt. /State Govts./Union Territory Administrations as the case may be from time to time
The duration of the course shall be for 2 academic years with each academic year spread over a period of not less than one hundred and eighty working days in addition to 500 hours practical training spread over a period of not less than 3 months.
The various subjects and curriculum activities which will be covered over the course duration of 2 years is mentioned below:
- 1. Pharmaceutics – I (Theory and Practical)
- 2. Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Theory and Practical)
- 3. Pharmacognosy (Theory and Practical)
- 4. Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology (Theory and Practical)
- 5. Human Anatomy and Physiology (Theory and Practical)
- 6. Heath Education and Community Pharmacy (Theory)
- 1. Pharmaceutics – II (Theory and Practical)
- 2. Pharmaceutical Chemistry – II (Theory and Practical)
- 3. Pharmacology and Toxicology (Theory and Practical)
- 4. Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence (Theory)
- 5. Drug Store and Business Management (Theory)
- 6. Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy (Theory and Practical)